This is a Vegetarian product.
- Vitamin E nourishes the skin from within by making the nerves stronger. To have a soft, smooth and radiant skin, all you need to do is apply Vitamin E onto your face.
- Vitamin E works to get rid of dark circles as when applied around the eyes. However, you will need to apply it persistently for two or three days in combination with your regular cream. Don’t forget to massage it gently.
- Vitamin E oil acts as a great cleanser by getting rid of dirt, grime and other impurities that get onto the skin in our daily lives. Furthermore, it does so by not disrupting the oil balance of the skin. You can try adding a few drops to a cotton ball and then gently it to your skin.
- Vitamin E is very good for relaxing the muscles and can therefore be used to cure muscle spasms
- Vitamin E is a powerhouse of antioxidants that neutralize the effects of free radicals caused by ultraviolet radiation, hence soothing sunburns
Pure Vitamin E Oil It is a natural antioxidant derived from plants Vitamin E oil, when applied topically on the face blocks the free radicals and replenishes oil on the skin. It therefore, keeps the skin soft, supple and rejuvenated. What’s more, it saves the skin from aging It is a great moisturiser Vitamin E oil is safe for most skin types, including sensitive, dry and flaky skin It hydrates hair deeply, thereby bringing back the lost luster and shine It also stimulates new hair growth Apart from facial skin, it also heals and moisturises rough skin on the heels, cuticles etc It alleviates brown spots, cures and prevents discolouration of skin Vitamin E oil is the best healer for burns and swelling It also controls stretch marks.
Ingredients: Pure Vitamin E Oil
- Take a pea-sized amount of the oil. Gently rub the oil into your skin with your fingertips. Don’t be too harsh on your skin.
- If you have dry skin, you can leave the oil on overnight. If you’re prone to breakouts or have sensitive skin, wash it off after 15 minutes.
- In case you choose to apply the oil to the rest of your body, make sure it doesn’t touch your clothes. You want your skin to reap the benefits of the oil, not stain your clothes!