This is a Vegetarian product.
Pure Black Seed Cold Pressed Oil
( Extra Virgin/ Cold Pressed/ Unrefined/ Unfiltered)
Black cumin seed oil extracted from the seeds is excellent for dealing with auto immune disease. However, like most other oils, the benefits of black seed oil can be completely enjoyed only when it is extracted, processed and packaged properly. As Precursor Nutra understands this, it resorts to the appropriate methods, thus, providing you with the complete benefits of this wonder oil.
The list is as follows:
- The primary benefit of virgin cold pressed Black Seed Oil is that it virtually has no side effects and is capable of curing almost everything.
- Bacteria that are multi-drug resistant have become a serious challenge for public health. People infected with these “superbugs” usually have longer hospital stays and rarely get treated completely. However, research states that including black seed oil in their diet has resulted in the inhibition of these bacteria successfully.
- An active ingredient in Black Seed Oil, Thymoquinone is known for its high antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti cancer properties. Then, why not include the oil in your daily diet?
- It is capable of treating respiratory problems and eczema.
- Research has proven that adding Black Seed Oil to a low-calorie diet results in more weight loss than following the diet itself. It therefore, aids weight loss.
- Liver is an important organ of the body virgin cold pressed
- Black Seed Oil is known to benefit the liver function and also prevents damage.
- Consuming Black Seed Oil daily reduces the swelling caused due to rheumatoid arthritis. It also reduces swelling in joints and reduces morning stiffness.
- The good fat in Black Seed Oil is capable of increasing the ratio of HDL to LDL cholesterol levels in the body.
- Consumption of Black Seed Oil improves memory and attention. In fact, it is also known to prevent and slow down the progression of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Traditionally, Black Seed Oil was used to enhance male fertility.
- The black seed oil promotes skin and hair health.
- It is known to treat eye infection successfully.
Ingredients: Pure Black Seed Oil
Directions: Take 15ml of Black Seed Oil daily or as directed by Healthcare Practitioner.