Health Benefits of Green Tea
Tea is a beverage in many countries. Initially, green tea was a medicine to thousands in china. Chinese used green tea to aid diseases and was known as herbal drink. With years passing, western world gained over the consumption of green tea. Later it was a drink for some but refreshment meant too many.
Green tea is consumed more cause of its health benefits:
- Weight loss: Now a day, getting in shape is the most important challenge. Everybody is looking out for ways to get fit. The challenge is be of specific size and shape. More the weight, more the health problems. Green Tea helps cut out weight and gets you in shape. It acts as detoxifier to your body.
- Diabetes: Green tea controls blood sugar and regulates it. Having green tea everyday once or twice is healthy for all diabetic patients. Controlling blood sugar and making to no upward move.
- Heart diseases: Green tea functions heart in the best way. It takes care of heart and its circulation. Green tea has huge effect on heart. It also, prevents heart diseases.
- Cholesterol: Green tea reduces bad cholesterol and maintains the mechanism of good and bad cholesterol. Cholesterol effects are great to after green tea consumption.
- Brain Function: Green tea has caffeine in it which stimulates the brain functioning. It increases the effectively of brain health and makes you smarter.
- Blood Pressure: People having anxiety problem face a problem of high blood pressure. Green tea reduces risk of high blood pressure.
- Depression: Theanine is an amino acid found in tea leaves. This acid helps to relax your body and diverse effects on the green tea drinker.
- Anti-bacterial Properties: Green tea has antibacterial properties which boosts your immune system and keeps your health protected with strong boundary of anti bacteria.
- Skin care: Green tea is has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activities help skin fight aging and wrinkles. Green tea gives glow to your skin with the firm.
- Cancer: Green tea has antioxidants which lowers the risk of cancer. Cancer is caused by uncontrolled growth of cells. Green tea reduces the risk of cancer.